RINGO: RINEX pre-processing tool using Go
RINGO is a CLI tool for RINEX file pre-processing. It implements several features to easily manage daily multi-GNSS data, and works on various platforms including Windows OS, macOS, Linux, and UNIX.
Developed by Satoshi Kawamoto, Naofumi Takamatsu, and Satoshi Abe @ Geospatial Information Authority of Japan.
- RINEX file editing
- RINEX file merging
- Clock jump correction
- Quality check
- Ionospheric correction
- Generation of interactive viewer
- Conversion of BINEX and RTCM binaries to RINEX files
- Generation of a shell completion script
For usage instructions see the documentation page.
Download and copy binary executable for each platform from the Download links bellow.
- ringo v0.8.5 (Linux 64bit)
- ringo v0.8.5 (Linux 32bit)
- ringo v0.8.5 (Linux 64bit(ARM))
- ringo v0.8.5 (Linux 32bit(ARM))
Kawamoto, S., Takamatsu, N., Abe, S. RINGO: A RINEX pre-processing software for multi-GNSS data. Earth, Planets and Space 75, 54 (2023). https://doi.org/10.1186/s40623-023-01811-w
gsi-ringo=gxb.mlit.go.jp (replace “=” to “@”)